Master Scott M. Smith founded his martial arts school in 2001 and more than two hundred students have trained under his instruction. Master Smith is passionate about positively impacting his students’ lives by teaching discipline, good mannerism, courage, self-defense, and how to live a healthier lifestyle.
Currently, a 6th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Over 30 years experience in teaching children and adult TKD
- 1994 USTU Junior Olympic Sparring Champion
- USTU State Sparring Champion
- 2 Time USTU State Silver Medalist in Sparring
- 2 Time USTU Bronze Medalist in Sparring
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in numerous tournaments throughout the U.S.
Master Scott M. Smith is also a co-founder of Super Heroes for Kids in Ohio